GreenBiz.com™, Business Voice of the Green Economy, is the leading source for news, opinion, best practices, and other resources on the greening of mainstream business. Launched in 2000, its mission is to provide clear, concise, accurate, and balanced information, resources, and learning opportunities to help companies of all sizes and sectors integrate environmental responsibility into their operations in a manner that supports profitable business practices.
GreenBiz.com™ is the flagship website of Greener World Media, the world's first and only mainstream media company focused exclusively on sustainability and the competitive edge it brings to businesses. Founded by green business pioneer Joel Makower and B-to-B publishing veteran Pete May, Greener World Media also produces:
- The websites ClimateBiz.com, GreenerBuildings.com, GreenerComputing.com, and GreenerDesign.com, along with each site’s free e-newsletter.
- Two annual landmark reports: State of Green Business and the Green Building Impact Report, as well as proprietary research for companies;
- The annual State of Green Business Forum and Greener By Design conference, as well as webinars in partnership with leading companies and institutions;
- The GreenBiz Executive Network, a peer-to-peer learning forum for sustainability professionals;
- Other events, research reports, and learning opportunities for environmental executives.